Google+


Geneva & Surroundings

30/07/2012

leman moodboard
 1 | 2 | 3 [other pictures mine]


My hometown. I've already said how much I love my hometown now that I'm away. It's not the most exciting city in the world, but is breath takingly beautiful. Although it does say that you're packing for Geneva, it is actually packing for the Leman area. So many picturesque towns to visit within an easy distance.

Inspiration
  • the flowers along the lake
  • the mountains
  • the old buildings
Packing List

 Geneva is home to most of the United Nations agency HQs which means that there is no such thing as 'casual'. At best, you're looking at preppy or business casual. You can't go wrong with a pair of well-cut jeans and an impeccable shirt. Although, you could get away with the MSF/humanitarian/I-just-saved-an-African-village look!

what to pack for the leman area

Have a lovely week!

No comments :

Post a Comment